It’s Time for a Change
- Property taxes have increased 25% since 2010
- Elected official’s salaries have increased 25% since 2010
- In 2017, the current Trustees added, with no voter input, a 1% Administrative Fee to collect our tax bills, which has resulted in a nearly a $1 million a year tax increase.
- In the midst of the current corona-virus pandemic, while many homeowners are struggling with the economic impacts of the Stay at Home orders, the current Trustees voted to put a 7% property tax increase on the August primary ballot.
That Change is Roger Lundberg
- Roger Lundberg is a fiscal conservative that will fight to keep taxes low, to find efficiencies including the expanded tax base from recent developments to offset any cost increases.
- Roger Lundberg will fight to hold Township government spending to a minimum while delivering current level of services.
- Roger Lundberg will fight to eliminate the 1% Administrative Fee.
- Roger Lundberg will fight to keep salary structures in line with private sector standards.